Information about Microblading:
- A $50 deposit is required for all appointments.
- Deposits are non-refundable and will be subtracted from the total cost of your procedure.
- Any client that does not show for their appointment will forfeit their deposit.
Microblading (First Visit) Purchase $300
Microblading (Retouch) Purchase $250
Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!)
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid power shakes and power greens, Fish Oil, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 24 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well.
- You MUST be off any kind of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions! NO LATISSE ON BROWS – Lash hair growing serum (Discontinue for min of 2 weeks)
IF YOU GET FILLERS, THEY SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
AVOID POWER SHAKES AND POWER GREENS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE, CAUSES BLOOD THINNING AND HEAVY BLEEDING!
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
NOT CANDIDATES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP
*Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions) If you are any of these medications, you will bleed and the pigment WILL NOT retain) If you “keloid” scar, you need to ask your doctor (raised scarring) Hemophiliac IF YOU ARE ON THESE MEDICATIONS: Triflusal (Disgren) Clopidogrel (Plavix) Prasugrel (Effient) Ticagrelor (Brilinta) Ticlopidine (Ticlid) Cilostazol (Pletal) Vorapaxar (Zontivity) Dipyridamole (Persantine Coumadin Pradaxia (dibigatran) Xarelto (rivaraxaban) Eliquis (apixaban) Savaysa (edoxaban)
If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid in appearance and may require additional procedures.)
Plan on scheduling your touch-up at your appointment for 8 weeks from your initial visit.
Come to your appointment with your eyebrows penciled the way you like them (optional) if you like & bring your eyebrow pencil with you.
Clients with darker skin (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.), Please know that the Hair Strokes and Eye Liners WILL NOT appear as defined or as dark as lighter skin types due to the skin color already being naturally darker.
IF USING AN EYELASH GROWTH SERUM (Latisse) OR ANOTHER BRAND ON YOUR EYEBROWS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE AND MAY NOT USE UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE.